We are pleased to announce the release of the following applications
- Batch It Ultra v4.02
- Batch It Pro v4.19
- Batch It v5.22
- JBatch It v5.12
- iRedSoft Image Resizer v4.07
These contain the two bug fixes which causes the previous images not to clear and a small rectangle box to appear when Resizing By Frame is selected.
The updates are available for immediate download from our website.
Typically with the release of a new major version, we would discontinue the sales of the older version. However, we understand that some of you prefer the old style interface and as such are putting Batch It Ultra v3 back on sale. However, there would no longer be any further minor updates as we retire the older development tool which was used to build Batch It Ultra v3.
We are pleased to announce the release of Batch It Pro v4.18. This version adds support for conversion of Color Space for JPEG images.
We are pleased to announce the release of Batch TIFF Resizer v2.14. This version includes ICC Profile support and fixes a bug which causes all files to be included in the command line module.
We are pleased to announce the release of Batch It Ultra v4.01. This version corrects a bug which causes the ICC Profile table not to be included in some instances. It also corrects a bug fix for the Command Line and Server editions where individual files are included in the parameter but wildcards are applied instead.
We are pleased to announce the release of iRedSoft Image Resizer v4.06. This version includes support for ICC Profile which retains the original color table profile in the processed jpeg files.
We are pleased to announce the immediate release of Batch It Ultra v4.00 . This is a major upgrade to our flagship Batch It Ultra v3.
Changes from Batch It Ultra v3
• Updated Imaging Engine which could handle larger image dimensions
• Supports up to 3 resize within one process
• Redesigned Interface which spots a modern interface
• Utilized a memory based database for better sorting function
• Command Line Parameter Support (for Command Line and Server Version Only)
• Added Drag and Drop Images from Windows Explorer
• Support Lossless Windows HD Photo Format
• Support Image Printing
• Support Rotation by EXIF Orientation
• Improved Drop Shadow Effect
• Added Old Photo Effect
• Added Sepia Effect
• Added Red Eye Removal Effect
• Added Auto Equalize Effect
• Added Trim Spacing from Text Option
• Added Smart Replace in Filename Changer
• Added Support for Integrating Macros in Text Caption
• Added Resizing by Frame to ensure that all images have the same dimension
• Additional Settings Options for 2nd and 3rd Resizing Processes
• Supports Retention of Color Management System ICC Profile
• Added Backup Original File to ZIP
• Dropped support for Windows 98 and 2000
There are 3 Versions of Batch It Ultra v4 being launched.
- GUI Version (UP $69.95) – Standalone GUI Based Application
- Command Line Version (UP $99.95) – Comes with GUI and Command Line Parameters Support
- Server Version (UP $199.95) – Comes with GUI and Command Line Parameters Support for use with an automated server or web server support
All Existing Customers of Batch It Ultra 3 would be entitled to a special upgrade pricing. As promised, all Batch It Ultra 3 customers who purchased Batch It Ultra 3 between September 1st 2011 and March 22nd 2012 would be entitled to a free upgrade. We would be sending an email announcement before the end of March 2012.
We are pleased to announce the release of CM PDF Page Extractor v1.1.3 for Windows. This update fixes a refresh bug which causes ramnants of the old controls to appear.
A free 21 days trial version of CM PDF Page Extractor v1.1.3 is available for download from our website at http://www.batchimage.com/downloads
We are pleased to announce the release of CM TIFF 2 PDF v1.1.3 for Windows. This version corrects a refreshing bug which causes multiple shadows of the controls to appear when the application is resized. It also contains an updated interface where the settings page is made a tab. Added too is the feature to resize the images to conform to a Page Size.
A free 21 days trial version of CM TIFF 2 PDF for Windows can be downloaded at http://www.batchimage.com/downloads
We are pleased to announce the immediate release of Batch It Pro v4.17.
This update contains several changes which includes
– An Updated Imaging Engine
– Support for the retention of GPS Coordinations within the EXIF Header
– Bug fix which causes the select folder button not to show under Save In
A No Fuss Free 21 days trial version is available from our website at http://www.batchimage.com/downloads