We are pleased to announce the release of Batch It v5.21. This update contains an updated imaging engine and support retention of the GPS Coordinations within the EXIF Header.
- Changing Photos EXIF and File Dates
- Changing File Date on Windows and Mac
- Getting Dynamic Text Captions with Macros
- Harnessing the Power of EXIF Rotation
- How to Resize Your Photos for your Website
- Replacing Text within Filenames using Filename Changer
- How to Rename Your Photos in a Single Step ?
- Scheduling Task on Windows
- Why is Resizing Photos Important ?
- Getting the Best JPEG Quality and File Size
- Why You should rotate your Jpeg photos losslessy
- Multiple Ways to Load the List of Files and Saving them
- Using Resizing Options in our Batch Image Processors
- Resizing Photos in Batches is possible with our Batch Image Processors applications
- Maintaining Multiple Configurations for Multiple Usages
- Page Ranges