We are please to announce the immediate release of JBatch It v6.01. This update includes several cosmetic updates and a fix to the Filename Changer module which causes the Leading Zeros not to be added.
We are pleased to announce the release of Batch It v5.27. This includes a bug fix where when ‘As Is’ is used in JPEG Quality which causes a crash.
We are pleased to announce the immediate release of JBatch It v6. This is a total rewrite of JBatch It now comes in 32 Bit and 64 Bit variant. It supports the new Windows 8 on computers and tablets.
What’s New in v6
- Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit Support. The 64 Bit Supports Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64 and Windows Vista x64 which allows you to address more than the 4 gigabytes thus allowing you to process large images much faster. On a 32 Bit version, JBatch It would use the hard drive to perform the image processing.
- Windows 8 Touch Friendly Controls. We removed the Main Menu Controls and included all the controls as large button controls. The decision to redesign the interface is to make JBatch It Touch Friendly especially on Windows 8 Notebook with Touch Screen Support and Windows 8 Tablets.
- Improved Memory Management. Rewriting the application allows us to strip all the code cluster which allows us to reduce the memory usage and a huge leap in performance and speed.
- Improved Drag and Drop. In prior versions, dragging and dropping only supports image files but with v5, you can drag and drop folders too.
- AutoDetect Orientation via EXIF. Most modern digital cameras now comes with a digital orientation sensor to record the orientation of the images. With this new feature, JBatch It will use this detail in the EXIF header to auto-set the orientation settings in Control Center.
- Visual Crop Dimension Setting. In the past, to determine a crop dimension you would need to manually enter the Crop X, Crop Y, Width and Height Properties but beginning from v5, you could do so using the Before Preview Window and select the dimensions visually.
- Color Space Support. This function allows you to change the Color Space of the images.
- ICC Profile Support. Now included in v6, we support any embedded ICC Profile.
- Single Page TIFF Reading and Saving Support. Although this is not a typical image format supported by digital cameras, we included this as it is commonly used platform in the office environment for document digitization.
- Macro Support in Text Caption. Included in JBatch It for the first time is the support for Macros in the Text Caption which allows you to tag Filename and Date Time to the Text Caption apart from a Static Text Caption.
- Grayscale JPEG Support. JBatch It v6 now supports generating 8 Bit Grayscale JPEG images.
- Reworked of the Image Effects Options. In v6, we separated all the image effects so that allow you to apply more than 1 effect at a time to the images.
- Old Photo, Negative, Sepia, Grayscale and Equalize Effects Added. We included several new effects to the arsenal to have spruce up your images.
- Improved Drop Shadow Effect. We rewrote Drop Shadow effect which includes the gaussian effect which looks more natural.
- Text Caption Support. This allows you to tag on a Text Caption to the images with or without Drop Shadow effect.
- XML Style Settings Profile File. We moved the Setting Profile from an INI format to the XML Style. This allows us to store more complex settings information which includes Unicode text.
- Improved Error Checking. We included several additional error checking and error handling in the image processing routine which would skip erroneous images without crashing
You can download a 21 Days Evaluation Copy from our website at
32 Bit Download
64 Bit Download
We are pleased to announce the immediate release of iRedSoft Image Resizer v5.02. This update contains several major bug fixes.
The critical bug fixes include :-
- Fixed Bug which causes “Downsize By Pixels”, “Upsize By Pixels”, “By Percentage” resizing to be ignored
If you are using prior version of iRedSoft Image Resizer v5, please update to this version immediate.
We apologised for the inconvenience caused. Do keep those bug reports and suggestions coming.
We are pleased to announce the release of iRedSoft Image Resizer v5.01. This is a bug fix release.
This update includes
- Fixed Bug which causes the application to crash when “DPI” is set to “As Is”
- Fixed Bug which causes the settings to revert to the last saved when navigate away from iRedSoft Image Resizer and back again
- Remove border around “Before” and “After” Preview Images
- Fixed Bug which causes the “After” Preview Image to appear when “Show Processed Image after Processing” is unchecked.
Both the 32 Bit and 64 Bit version of iRedSoft Image Resizer is available for immediate download from our website at http://www.batchimage.com/downoads