First and foremost, we would like to apologize to anyone awaiting any updates to our Windows application.
Our code signing certificate has expired recently and we are currently waiting the approval and issue of our new certificate by the certificate issuer before we could code sign our application and installers before they can be released.
We thought that it would have been a very straightforward process but somehow it is taking a little longer than we expect. We are still in the midst of comply as far as possible with the documentations they require.
We hope that we could get the certificate so that we can release the updates.
However, if we get stuck in the processing loop for too long, we may consider releasing the installers without codesigning the applications.
Codesigning basically certifies that the application which you run and install comes from us without being tampered by a 3rd party. However, if the installers are not codesigned, when you run the installer, Windows 8 will prompt that it is unsafe to install and would make it hard for you to install the application.
We are currently looking at the various options available and certainly do not plan to delay the release of our applications as we want to get the updates and bug fixes to you as soon as we can.