Batch JPEG Date Changer
Have you been in a situation when you replaced the camera batteries and forgot to change the camera clock to the current date and time or set the wrong date or time like when you wanted to take photos in the new year and set it to the year before ? Happily taking the photos and when you go back and checked, all the dates and or time are wrong. Arrgh! I’ve been there several times. That’s where Batch JPEG Date Changer was born.
There are applications out there which let you batch change all the file dates to a single date time which would not make much sense. Moreover, those only change the creation and modification date but the Digitized Date and Time in the EXIF header remains unchanged. The EXIF Date is important when uploading to the web especially one of the many cloud based photo storage services.
This application let you change the date and time different ways.
1) You can set all dates and times to be the same (if you want) or just change the date and leave the time as they are.
2) You can also use the Date Maths feature which lets you Add or Subtract Days, Months, Years, Hours, Minutes and/or Seconds from the current photo dates.
3) You can sync all the dates to either the Creation, Modification or EXIF Date.
4) Using the Incremental Date Change Settings, you can set the first date and time to use and all the subsequent files’ dates and times will increment from there using a fixed interval which you can set via seconds or minutes.
5) You can also change each photo date and time individually.
The choice is really yours to make depending on the situation.
Batch JPEG Date Changer requires a two-step process which firstly let you review the changes to the dates before applying them. So as not to make yet another boo boo which could ruin the day. Once you are happy with the changes, click the Change Now button and let the application do its magic.
The images will not be modified in any ways, it is only the file creation, modification dates and times will be changed. The Date and Time within the EXIF meta header.
Four Easy Steps to using Batch JPEG Date Changer
Step 1 – Loading the List
There are three ways to add files to the list, by using the Load Files, Load Folders or by just dragging and dropping the file list into the file listing.
Step 2 – Make the Necessary Date Changes
To individually change each photo dates, click on the file name and make the changes with the “This Photo Properties” tab and it will be automatically reflected on the file listing.
To do batch changes, use the “All Photos Properties” tab. You have the option of using the Fixed Date, Variable Date or Incremental Date change option. Remember to click the Update All List to enable the changes in the file listing.
Or if you just want to sync all the dates, use either one of the buttons below.
Step 3 – Review the Dates
Check to see if the dates shows in the file listing are as you require them. If not, repeat step 2.
Step 4 – Change Now
Once you are satisfied with the dates, click the Change Now and let the magic happen.
Batch JPEG Date Changer comes in two variant, the 32 Bit and the 64 Bit versions. It will work on x86 based CPU.
- 32 Bit Edition – Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Windows 8 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Windows 10 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Windows Server 2012 (32 Bit & 64 Bit) and Windows Server 2016 (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
- 64 Bit Edition – Windows Vista (64 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit), Windows 8 (64 Bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 Bit) and Windows Server 2016 (64 Bit)
* The 32 Bit Edition would work on all supported 32 Bit or 64 Bit Windows Operating System but the 64 Bit Edition will only work on a 64 Bit Windows Operating System.
Batch JPEG Date Changer works with NTFS, FAT32 and exFAT File System. It does not work with Linux or Mac OS X file systems. For Mac file system, you can use our Mac App at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cm-batch-jpeg-date-changer/id1105847050?ls=1&mt=12
The Free 14 Days Trial version allows you to evaluate the application to determine if it meets your needs. It comes with nag screen before and after launch and is restricted to processing up to 10 files each program launch. After 14 days when the evaluate period ends, it will stop working. To continue using the application or to use it beyond evaluation, do purchase a license from us as it will keep the development for this application going.
|Batch JPEG Date Changer on Annesoft|