Batch It is a Windows based GUI Batch Image Processor which handles the popular image formats, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG and BMP. Batch It can batch resize, rename, add captions, add watermark, add drop shadow, create contact sheet, add special effects such as Sepia, Old Photo, Negative, Grayscale, Red Eye Removal and more in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually.
Batch It is made to be a simple to use program. All you need to do is to load the images, set the necessary conversion processes and click ‘Start’ and let it do all the work. In minutes, you will have accomplished what you would have taken hours or days to achieve. It is now Unicode Friendly and supports Unicode File Names, File Folders and Text Captions. It allows you to preview the changes prior to making them so you know you will always get what you need.
Batch It 6 is an all new rewrite of our flagship application from ground up to support both the 32 Bit and 64 Bit Windows Operating System natively. It takes advantage of what the platform offers by giving you the best possible performance. As our valued customer, you can choose either to use one or both of the editions. We redesigned the interface to be touch-friendly so you can use it on a notebook, desktop or even a Windows 8 tablet.
Batch It! allows you to :
- Batch Upsizing and Downsizing of Images with and without keeping image dimension ratios.
- Batch Resizing while keeping image in a preset frame.
- Add Romanized or Unicode Text Captions or Copyright Tags onto the images or in a created border horizontally or vertically. You can use the preset alignment settings and even change its offset to get that precise position you need.
- Add Watermark onto the images while providing you the ability to control the transparency factor of the watermark and its position.
- Add effects such as grayscale, negative, old picture effect, auto equalize, sepia and so on.
- Creation of Tile Images
- Batch Red Eye Removal
- Load and Save the processed images to either JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP, PNG and TIFF formats (Including JPEG, Packbits,Huffman, LZW, CCITT G.3, G.4 Compression and Uncompessed).
- Control the JPEG, JPEG 2000 and PNG Image Quality Level, including JPEG Smoothing.
- Control the Dot Per Inch Settings of the processed images.
- Batch Rename Files as an integrated or independent feature in the Image Processing function.
- Drag and Drop Filename from the Window Explorer and other source.
- Save and Load Batch Imaging Profiles for future use
- Printing of Contact Sheet
- Include Unicode Support to allow you to process images and folders which are not in Romanized Characters.
Minimum System Requirements
Pentium 4, 1gb RAM, Windows Vista, 20mb Harddisk Space
This program runs on Windows 8, 7, Vista and Server 2012 and 2008. The 32 Bit Edition will work on both the 32 Bit and 64 Bit Windows 8, 7, Vista, Server 2012 and Server 2008. The 64 Bit Edition which takes advantage of the larger memory addresses will support Windows 8 (64 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit), Windows Vista (64 Bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 Bit) and Windows Server 2008 (64 Bit).