Batch It Pro
Batch It Pro is at heart a Windows based Batch Image Processor which caters to the growing needs of the digital photographers at large. If you require a quick and easy program to resize and rename a huge patch of images, Batch It! Pro is there for you.
It loads JPEG, PNG, Single Page TIFF, BMP, JPEG 2000, PCX, PBM, PPM, PGM, Targa, GIF and Windows HD Photos and saved to JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PCX, PBM, PPM, PGM, JPEG 2000 and Windows HD Photo.
Batch It Pro can batch resize, rename, add captions, add watermark, add drop shadows and more in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually.
Batch It Pro is made to be a simple to use application. All you need to do is to load the images, set the necessary conversion processes and click ‘Start” and let it do all the work. In minutes, you will have accomplished what you would have taken hours or days to achieve.
The All New Batch It Pro v5 now comes in two variants which supports both the 64 Bit and 32 Bit Windows including the latest Windows 8. The 64 Bit Variant takes advantage of the speed and memory addressing which allows you to process faster and larger images.
The brand new interface was design to support the new Touch support of Windows 8 and can be used on Windows 8 Tablets.
The major features of Batch It Pro includes
- Batch Image Resizing – With the influx of megapixels digital cameras, it is easy to take extremely huge images which may be good for prints but too large to share with friends or put up on the web. Batch It Pro allows you to resize images by pixel sizes, by percentage, by ratios and in frames. Framing creates uniform image dimensions while maintaining aspect ratios within the frames.
- Supports Second Image Resizing – Batch It Pro allows you to resize your images to up to 2 sizes at one time. This allows you to perhaps resize one set for uploading to the internet and another as a thumbnail. All done in one pass.
- Batch Image File Renaming – Digital cameras would name all files with names which may not be representative of the photographs and it may be difficult to sort through them later. Batch It Pro allows you to batch rename the images to your liking such as “Julia’s Birthday 01.jpg” or “Day at the Zoo 0002.jpg” . It need not be “P8012312.jpg” or “G1011102.jpg” anymore. It supports Smart Replacement where you can replace a common test in the filename to another.Not just images but Batch It Pro can now perform file renaming for all types of files and not just the supported image files. Use this powerful feature to simplify the file naming process.
- Batch Text Captioning – Batch It Pro allows you to add short text on images be it a short description, filename and date and time. With a short description, it would indeed make your images more meaningful. Adding copyright tags would assert your ownership of your works.
- Batch Watermarking – Batch It Pro allows you to add small watermark logos or images onto the images. This can be copyright images or anything fancy.
- Batch JPEG Colorspace Change – This option includes RGB, CMYK, YcbCr, YCbCrK and Gray Level. With the Gray Level Color Space, Batch It Pro will generate 8 bit Grayscale JPEG images.
- Batch Image Rotation – The digital camera was made to take landscape images but at times it is not uncommon to take portrait images. Batch It Pro allows you to batch rotate them or you could define which image you want to rotate. Now you can make use of the EXIF Header Orientation information embedded by your camera and have Batch It Pro do the rotation for you without you needed to determine which image requires rotation.
- Batch Drop Shadow – Digital images right off the camera have very standard rectangular borders which makes the images look flat. Adding Drop Shadow would make the images stand out.
- Batch Effects Adjustments – Batch It Pro comes with a host of features which allows you to create grayscale, negative, old picture effects and more on the images to give them that unique feel. It also supports Auto Equalization which adjusts and balances color contrast and intensity levels. You get all these and more with Batch It Pro. It saves you time by taking away the mundane tasks of image processing and allowing you more time to do what you enjoy most. What used to take days or weeks to accomplished can be done in a matter of minutes.
- Contact Sheet Printing – Batch It Pro allows you to batch print the images on the list in a contact sheet. You determine the number of columns and rows to print in.
System Minimum Requirements
Pentium 4, 1gb RAM, Windows Vista, 20mb Harddisk Space
- 32 Bit Edition – Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Windows 8 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Windows 10 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Windows Server 2012 (32 Bit & 64 Bit) and Windows Server 2016 (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
- 64 Bit Edition – Windows Vista (64 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit), Windows 8 (64 Bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 Bit) and Windows Server 2016 (64 Bit)
* The 32 Bit Edition would work on all supported 32 Bit or 64 Bit Windows Operating System but the 64 Bit Edition will only work on a 64 Bit Windows Operating System.
Feel free to download our 14 Days Trial Version risk free to see how Batch It Pro v5 can improve your life.
|Batch It Pro on Annesoft|