Batch Image Commander
Batch Image Commander is a specialized native command line module which is created to harness the speed and flexibility of the command line. The application can be operated manually or be evoked through another process such as the Windows Scheduler or be executed from another application thus extending the batch image processing capability to your website, in-house server, process or application.
The application comes in two module, the Command Line module and the Configuration Template Editor which lets you set up the template profile to be used by the command line module. The Template File is an INI based file which makes it easier to tag on a large number of settings so you do not need to type them each time you want to run a process. All you have to do is to tag on the “templatefile=” followed by the filename of the template file to the command line module and all would be taken care of.
Batch Image Commander can be used to :-
- Resize images by pixels (downsize or upsize), by percentage or preset multipliers such as 1/2x, 1/3x, 1/4x, 2x and 4x. The Resizing by Pixels lets you downsize large images and upsize smaller images than the preset width and height settings. There is a switch which can be used to have it respect the dimension aspect ratio.
- Create Thumbnail Images of the original images.
- Supports Resample Methods option None, Lanczos3, Bell, Triangle, Hermite and Bspline which can enhance the quality of the resized images.
- Adjust Brightness and Contrast settings of the images.
- Create Negative or Grayscale Images.
- Add Text Captions to the images and align them using the preset options.
- Import JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, PCX, JPEG 2000 and GIF (Non-animated)
- Export JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, PCX, JPEG 2000 and GIF
- For JPEG images, you can adjust the Quality, Smoothing and turn on the Progressive load features
- For TIFF, it can handle both single and multipage TIFF files. When loading and saving to TIFF, all the pages would be preserved. When you export to a format which does not support multipage, each page would be extracted and save as their respective individual pages.
- The supported TIFF Compression includes LZW, CCITT G3, CCITT G4, Huffman, Packbit, ZIP, Deflate, Uncompressed and JPEG.
- Supports 1, 4, 8, 24 and 48* Bit Color Depth. The 48 Bit Color Depth output only works for TIFF output
- Supports the Dots Per Inch option
- Add Prefix and Suffix to the saved filename
Batch Image Commander comes in both native 32 bit and 64 bit variants.
The Supported Operating System includes
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 2012
- Windows 2016
The application is constantly evolving and we will be adding more command line modules in the near future.
Feel free to download the 14 Days Unrestricted Trial version below