Batch TIFF Resizer is a specialized batch TIFF and PDF conversion, extraction, merging and captioning tool which works with multi-pages documents such as the TIFF and PDF formats as well as JPEG, PNG, BMP and JPEG 2000 image formats. Because of its multi-page support, it is increasingly use to store scanned documents such as architecture plans, contracts, invoices and the likes. This program is designed with these uses in mind.
Batch TIFF Resizer now comes in both native 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions. The 64 Bit version takes advantage of the higher memory addressing on the 64 Bit Windows Operating System and is speedier than ever.
- Import TIFF (Single Page or Multipage File), PDF, JPEG, PNG, JPEG 2000 and BMP images by File, by Folder, through the Drag and Drop Method and by loading a CSV file with the filenames.
- Export to TIFF (Single Page or Multipage File), PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP and JPEG 2000.
- Merge All files to TIFF or PDF Files.
- Extract and Rearrange Pages within the TIFF or PDF Files into TIFF , PDF, JPEG, PNG and JPEG 2000 images using Page Range.
- Downsize Images by Pixels, by Percentage, By Paper Size, 3/4x, 1/2x, 1/3x and 1/4x
- Rotate Image Pages
- Sharpen Images
- Generate Grayscale Images
- Supports Export of Grayscale (1 Bit) JPEG Images
- Add Text Captions to Pages and Images
- Add XP EXIF Tag for Keywords, Subjects and Copyright tag to JPEG and TIFF Files
- Modify PDF Compression, Encryption Level, User and Owner Passwords, Author Name and set permissions for PDF Copying, Printing and Editing.
- Modify PDF Document Title, Subject and Keywords Properties
- Support Command Line Parameters in the Command Line and Server Versions
- Retain Folder Structure for files imported using Load Folders or Drag and Drop methods.
- Load and Save Settings Profile so that they can be reused for other projects.
Batch TIFF Resizer comes in 3 different editions.
- GUI Version – The Standard Windows Version
- Command Line Version – Works as the Standard Windows Version + supports command line parameters which will work as an extension of an in-house application or with Windows Scheduler
- Server Version – Works as the Command Line Version + support to extend a single web server or in-house server through the command line mode or scheduler
The Free 21 Days Trial version works as a Server Version which allows you to test the application to determine if it meets your needs.
Batch TIFF Resizer v3 comes in two variant, the 32 Bit and the 64 Bit versions.
32 Bit Version
Windows XP SP 3 (32 Bit)
Windows 2003 (32 Bit)
Windows 2008 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
Windows Vista (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
Windows 7 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
Windows 8 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
Windows 2012 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
64 Bit Version
Windows Vista (64 Bit)
Windows 7 (64 Bit)
Windows 8 (64 Bit)
Windows 2008 (64 Bit)
Windows 2012 (64 Bit)
Batch TIFF Resizer v3 will not work on Windows RT and will require an Intel or AMD based CPU.