Have you ever found a good recipe, a good programming code, a tip or something which you found useful on the web but may want to keep it down somewhere to use later ? Sticky pads may do the trick but if you have a lot of notes around, it can get messy. This is where CM Note Keeper comes it.
- Organize Your Notes and Helpful Tips in one central location
- Allow you to search through the notes by keywords
- You Can Add and Edit Your Notes
- Import and Export Note as Text File (One, List or All)
- Import Text File as Notes with Tags
- Automatically Export Notes as Text Files when you Add New Notes or Update them
- Dropbox Integration which allows you to share files with your other computers or mobile devices
- Define your own Categories to store them
- Print your Note or Notes
- Save your Note or Notes to PDF
- Copy them as and when you need it.
- CM Note Keeper is highly customizable.
- Can be used to store code snippets, thoughts, recipes, journals, personal information, friends contacts and practically anything information you can think of.
CM Note Keeper not only helps you organize your notes, it allows you to free your mind for the more important things in life.
CM Note Keeper is a must have tool for anyone who needs to remember things.
CM Note Keeper is currently available for the Mac OS X and Windows. The Database can be backed up and restored between the two platforms.
Minimum System Requirement
(Mac OS X Version)
Any Intel-based Mac Computer running Mac OS X 10.6.6
1gb RAM and 20mb Disk Space Free.