ComboTIFF for Windows
ComboTIFF for Windows is a Batch TIFF Tool which allows you to
- Merge JPG, PNG and TIFF images into a single Multipage TIFF document
- Combine several Multipage TIFFs into a single Multipage TIFF document
- Extract pages from a Multipage TIFF documents into single page JPG, PNG and TIFF
- Downsize JPG, PNG and TIFF files and pages by Pixel, Percentage and Ratio
- Convert JPG, PNG and TIFF images between the formats
ComboTIFF for Windows can handle Black and White, Grayscale and Color images all in a single Multi-page TIFF file.
ComboTIFF for Windows has been redesigned and reengineered to support the latest Operating System including Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012. With this new build, we have released both a 32 Bit and a 64 Bit edition. The 64 Bit edition has been optimized to take advantage of the larger memory addressing of the 64 Bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 2012. This allows you to process larger image files much faster.
When you purchase a license to ComboTIFF for Windows, you can use the registration key for both the 32 Bit and 64 Bit edition.
- 32 Bit Edition – Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Windows 8 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Windows 10 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Windows Server 2012 (32 Bit & 64 Bit) and Windows Server 2016 (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
- 64 Bit Edition – Windows Vista (64 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit), Windows 8 (64 Bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 Bit) and Windows Server 2016 (64 Bit)
* The 32 Bit Edition would work on all supported 32 Bit or 64 Bit Windows Operating System but the 64 Bit Edition will only work on a 64 Bit Windows Operating System.
|ComboTIFF for Windows on Annesoft|
|ComboTIFF for Windows