iRedSoft Image Resizer
iRedSoft Image Resizer 5 is a Simple-to-Use yet powerful Windows Based GUI based Batch Image Processor.
The core features of iRedSoft Image Resizer 5 include
- Batch Image Resizing which includes Downsizing by Pixels, Upsizing by Pixels, Resizing by Ratio, Resizing by Frame, Resizing by Percentage and Cropping. It supports Resizing by Pixels with and without Ratio Aspect.
- Supports for JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF (Single Page) and JPEG 2000.
- Modifying JPEG Quality (%), JPEG Smoothing (%), JPEG Progressive, JPEG Color Space, JPEG Color Depth and Dots Per Inch.
- Supports 12 Resampling Methods to improve the image quality while resizing.
- Supports Automatic Orientation via EXIF or Manual Settings of the Image Orientation.
- Supports Loading of Images by File, Folders and by Dragging and Dropping.
- The ability to archive the original images via Zipping.
- Adding Text Caption with Drop Shadow and 9 Alignment support.
- Supports Retention or Removal of Image Header (EXIF Info and IPTC) to reduce file size.
- Supports Embedded ICC Profile.
- Supports 13 different Image Effects which includes Sharpen, Sharpen More, Blur, Blur More, Old Photo, Emboss, Negative, Sepia, Grayscale, Auto-Equalize, Drop Shadow, Red Eye Removal and Round Corner.
- Supports Filename Changing by tagging Prefix and Suffix and/or includes a running number.
- Loading and Saving Settings Profile which includes all the settings used in the application. This will allow you the ability to reuse the settings later without having to set them all over again.
Image Settings and Filename Changer Settings Tab
Image Effects and Text Caption Properties Tab
iRedSoft Image Resizer 5 has been redesigned from bottom up to embrace the latest Windows Operating System which includes Windows 8. Building from fresh allows us to include the best features of what we have learnt in the past, redesigned many of the programmings codes so that they run more efficiently and allows us to develop two variant of iRedSoft Image Resizer 5 which includes a 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions. Both these variants are identical in all its features, the main difference is that the 64 Bit version can address more than 4 gigabytes RAM thus processing large images would run a lot faster.
We also designed the interface with larger buttons to support the touch interface of Windows 8′s Desktop, Notebook and Tablets.
- AMD or Intel Based Computer or Tablet* running Windows XP (32 Bit), Windows Vista (32 Bit/64 Bit**), Windows 7 (32 Bit/64 Bit**) and Windows 8 (32 Bit/64 Bit**)
- At least 1 Gigabyte RAM
- At least 1 Gigabyte Free Storage (Disk or SSD) Space
* iRedSoft Image Resizer 5 will work on AMD and Intel based Desktop, Notebook and Tablet however it would not work on a Windows RT Tablet using an ARM based CPU.
** iRedSoft Image Resizer 5 comes with two variant, 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions. The 32 Bit version will run on both the 32 Bit and 64 Bit Operating System however the 64 Bit version will only work on a 64 bit Operating System.