JBatch It is made to be a simple to use program. All you need to do is to load the images, set the necessary conversion processes and click ‘Start’ and let it do all the work. In minutes, you will have accomplished what you would have taken hours or days to achieve.
- Batch Upsizing and Downsizing of JPEG, BMP, PNG and TIFF Images with and without keeping image dimension ratios.
- Supports Downsizing by Pixels, Upsizing by Pixels, Resizing by Percentage, Resizing by Cropping, Resizing by Frame and Resize by Preset Ratios.
- Supports Resizing by Frame so you can have all your images in a fixed dimension while retaining the picture aspect ratio.
- Add Text Captions or Copyright Tags onto the images or in a created border horizontally or vertically. The text caption can be a common text or you could individually tag different captions to each photos.
- Supports Text Captions Alignment which includes Diagonal, Top Left, Top Middle, Top Right, Center Left, Center Middle, Center Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Middle, Bottom Right, Vertical Left TopDown, Vertical Left BottomUp, Vertical Right TopDown and Vertical Right BottomUp. It also supports adding Random Alignments of the Text Captions. You can set the Text Caption Transparency by using the slider to adjust it’s opacity or transparency.
- Supports Macro text in Text Captions. The Macro options include both Original and New Filename with and without captions, Date and Date Time.
- Supports Drop Shadow in the Text Captions.
- Supports Applying of Image Effects which includes Sharpen, Blur, Old Photo, Emboss, Negative, Sepia, Grayscale, Equalize, Drop Shadow, Red Eye Removal and adding of Round Corners.
- Load JPEG, PNG, GIF, Single Page TIFF and BMP Images
- Supports Loading of Images by selecting Single or Multiple Files, by folders with or without inclusion of sub folders, by drag and dropping of photos.
- Save the processed images to JPEG, PNG, PNG, TIFF, JPEG 2000, BMP and GIF.
- Save processed images while retaining the original sub folders structure.
- Control the JPEG Image Quality Level, including JPEG Smoothing.
- Control the Dot Per Inch Settings of the processed images.
- Adjust Color Depth.
- Support Retention of existing ICC Profile in Images.
- Retain or Remove EXIF and/or IPTC Headers.
- Supports Setting of Image Orientation via EXIF Tag.
- Batch Rename Files as an integrated or independent feature in the Image Processing function.
- Supports Adding of Running Number with Zero Padding in the Filename.
- Supports Adding of Prefix and Suffix to the Filename.
- Supports Replacement of text within a filename.
- Drag and Drop Filename from the Window Explorer and other source.
- Load and Save Batch Processing Profiles so you can reload previously saved settings and you would not need to enter them again.
- Supports Unicode File Name, File Folder and Text Caption.
- Supports both 32 Bit and 64 Bit Windows.
|JBatch It on Annesoft|
Pentium 4, 1gb RAM, Windows Vista, 20mb Harddisk Space
- 32 Bit Edition – Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Windows 8 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Windows 10 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Windows Server 2012 (32 Bit & 64 Bit) and Windows Server 2016 (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
- 64 Bit Edition – Windows Vista (64 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit), Windows 8 (64 Bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 Bit) and Windows Server 2016 (64 Bit)
* The 32 Bit Edition would work on all supported 32 Bit or 64 Bit Windows Operating System but the 64 Bit Edition will only work on a 64 Bit Windows Operating System.
A 14 Days Free Evaluation Version can be downloaded from our Website’s Download Page.