Batch TIFF Resizer 3 Progress Report
We have been working on Batch TIFF Resizer 3 over the last year and we are at the final stages of testing and if all things goes as plan, it will be launched somewhere in the second half of March 2014.
This update is a total rewrite of the application with a new TIFF / PDF engine to support the following new features
- Native 64 Bit Support in addition to the Native 32 Bit Support
- PDF Import and Export
- Ability to determine which pages of the TIFF or PDF documents to be exported and the order of the export
- Import and Export of CSV List of Files
- Support Large TIFF files
- Support for 128 Bit RC4, 128 Bit AES and 256 Bit AES PDF Encryption
- Support for Export of Grayscale JPEG Files
- Improved Numeric Sort – Now non-zero padded numbers in file names are treated as numbers
- Support for Text Caption Macros including Filename, Page Numbers and Date
- Include Support for fine-tuning the positioning of the text caption
- and more
All customers who have purchased Batch TIFF Resizer 2 between December 1st 2013 to March 31st 2014 will receive a free upgrade license to Batch TIFF Resizer 3. Any customer who purchase before December 1st 2013 will be offered a deep discounted pricing to upgrade. You will get access to both the 32 Bit and 64 Bit version of Batch TIFF Resizer 3.
More information to follow.