In this update, we fixed a bug which causes the Color Depth to revert to 24 Bit when Image Format is set to TIFF and Color Depth set to 48 Bit
In this update, we fixed an issue where the 48 Bits TIFF File is saved as 24 Bits when Image Format is set to “As Is”. There is another fix where the Save In Directory is not saved to the Settings Profile or System Registry.
This update fixes an intermittent bug where more than one pages are selected in a multipage PDF file and the Image Format is set to “Extract to Multiple Single Page PDF Files” and the resultant file contains either a blank page after or the entire selected pages.
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Batch TIFF Resizer v3.29. This update adds the Deflate algorithm to the TIFF Compression options.
We made slight modification to the Image Format dropbox. Lately, we have clients who are confused about the “Extract” option. Basically, there is two core sets of Image Format, one which would be to merge all the files on the list as a single TIFF or PDF file.
The second option is the “Extract” option which has two variant. The first being the “Extract One File to One (PDF/TIFF)”. This method basically will treat each file in each row as a single file. It will apply the page rearranging, extraction and deletion where applicable. However if you set the page range to the all the pages in the document, it will save that single row as a single file. This will work with format which supports multipages such as the TIFF and PDF format.
The other variant to the “Extract” option is the one to extract all the pages to single page file. In this case, if a TIFF file has 5 pages, it will save each of the file pages as single pages. So you will get 5 files each with its own page. This will work with PDF and TIFF as well as the formats such as PNG and JPEG which does not support multiple pages.
We are pleased to announce the immediate release of Batch It Pro v5.16.
This version fixes the following issues
- Fixed Bug when Image Format is set to As Is and the imported image format is not supported, it should save as PNG but it does not.
- Fixed Rounded Corner Effects not being applied if the Image Format is not PNG
- Fixed a crash when there is no EXIF Header Date when the Text Caption contains a Date Macro. If no EXIF Date is found, the File Date would be used
- Fixed Text Caption alignment if Text Caption is aligned to the Vertical Left or Vertical Right Text Alignment
- Fixed Bug which prevents the After Preview Full Screen Preview
- Fixed Bug which causes the Crop Dimensions to be smaller than it is from the Before Preview Window
- Now when double-clicking to preview the images, the New Filename would also be reflected.