We are pleased to announce the immediate release of Batch TIFF Resizer v3.47. In this update, we improved the Image Preview process.
SmartScreen Warning in Windows 7, 8 and 10
The Windows Store is Microsoft's preferred avenue for application purchase and installation. We have our core applications available for purchase on the Windows Store.
As such, we will not be codesigning our applications available on our website and will pass the cost savings to you. With immediate effect, our applications are now 20 to 25% cheaper.
In the Smart Screen, click "More Info" and "Run Anyway" to install our trials and licensed versions of our applications.
Our applications sold on the Windows Store are verified by the Microsoft review team and codesigned with their certificate.
- Changing Photos EXIF and File Dates
- Changing File Date on Windows and Mac
- Getting Dynamic Text Captions with Macros
- Harnessing the Power of EXIF Rotation
- How to Resize Your Photos for your Website
- Replacing Text within Filenames using Filename Changer
- How to Rename Your Photos in a Single Step ?
- Scheduling Task on Windows
- Why is Resizing Photos Important ?
- Getting the Best JPEG Quality and File Size
- Why You should rotate your Jpeg photos losslessy
- Multiple Ways to Load the List of Files and Saving them
- Using Resizing Options in our Batch Image Processors
- Resizing Photos in Batches is possible with our Batch Image Processors applications
- Maintaining Multiple Configurations for Multiple Usages
- Page Ranges