In this update, we fixed an issue where the 48 Bits TIFF File is saved as 24 Bits when Image Format is set to “As Is”. There is another fix where the Save In Directory is not saved to the Settings Profile or System Registry.
We are pleased to announce the immediate release of Batch TIFF Resizer v3.39.
This is a significant update for us as we have migrated the application to a new compiler. There are a number of changes under the hood. We tried as far as possible to keep it as seamless as possible.
The changes includes
- Recompiled in a new compiler
- Reworked the Templates and Registry Modules
- Removed Encrypted Templates Options
- Include internal framework to convert the old registry framework to the new one
- Include option to convert Old Style Templates with the New Style Templates
- Improved Preview Image Quality
For the registry changes, during the first launch, the application will take a few seconds to upgrade the registry details.
If you are using the old encrypted Settings Profile file, you will need to update them using the Template Updater by clicking on the Update Profile File button. This will launch the utility which lets you upgrade to the new template format which has a file extension of .bts. If you are using a non-encrypted Settings Profile file, they will continue to function as before. However, it is best to perform the upgrade as in the future, we may be adding new features.
We had to remove the encryption feature as it brought in a whole can of worms, we are looking at an alternative means in the future which will be acceptable to all parties.
We are pleased to announce the immediate release of iRedSoft Image Resizer v5.30.
In this update, we recompiled and upgraded to a new framework. At the same time, the Settings Profile Templates and Registry loading and saving routines have been completely reworked. There is also a fix to a bug which causes the setting entry which is currently edited not to be saved when saving the Settings Profile.
We are pleased to announce the immediate release of Batch TIFF Resizer v3.07. This update contains
- the option to include Output= parameters in the command line module to overwrite the output folder in the settings profile
- the option to save the Settings Profile file as Encrypted or Pure Text XML Files.